"I N D E P E N D E N T"
Belgrade, October 6, published in Danas, 10/7/00
- Serbia's Move, interview with Leonard Kojen, coordinator of the Serbian team for negotiations on Kosovo, NIN, 7/26/2007
- Corruption And Ad Hoc Solutions, interview with Marek Antoni Nowicki, former international ombudsman in Kosovo, Vreme, 9/14/2006
- Bearers Of Situation, Serb property in Kosovo, Vreme, 5/4/2006
- Kosovo Serbs Are Citizens of Both Kosovo and Serbia, interview with bishop Teodosije of Lipljan, Danas, 4/21/2006
- Senselessly Wasted Time, interview with Zivorad Kovacevic, president of Igman initiative, Monitor, 2/3/2006
- They Are Prepared To Kill Me, interview with Jovan, Archbishop of Ohrid, NIN, 12/8/2005
- Study Of Pain, history textbooks in the Balkans, Vreme, 12/8/2005
- Belgrade Calming Its Conscience, interview with Father Sava of Decani Monastery, Glas Juga, 10/1/2005
- Agreement Violated, Ink Remains, Nis agreement between Serbian Orthodox Church and Macedonian Orthodox Church, NIN, 8/11/2005
- I Look Forward To Montenegro's Independence, interview with Don Branko Sbutega, NIN, 8/4/2005
- 13 Days And 10 Years Of Golgotha, fate of a Serb refugee from Croatia, NIN, 8/4/2005
- One Nation Or Two, Croat-Bunjevac dispute in northern Backa, Danas, 7/16/2005
- Scorpions' Trail, Serbia and Srebrenica, Vreme, 6/9/2005
- Serbian Side Willing To Compromise, Albanians Insist On Independence, Radio Most - Haziri and Prorokovic, Danas, 5/7/2005
- Village Rises From Ashes, "Glas" among Serbs in Kosovo, Glas Javnosti, 3/23/2005
- Forgotten Issue, is autonomy being forgotten in Vojvodina?, Danas, 1/29/2005
- To Know And To Have, Response to article "Academic self-denial", Vreme, 11/4/2004
- What Youth Likes, Church or night club, Vreme, 11/4/2004
- Academic Self-Denial, Church and society, Vreme, 10/28/2004
- Turbofolk As Brand, Turbofolk, true Serbian brand, NIN, 10/21/2004
- Complain To Hungarians, reply to Dimitrije Boarov in debate about Vojvodina autonomy, Vreme, 7/3/2003
- Defamation Or Arguments, Bosko Mijatovic's answer in debate about autonomy of Vojvodina, Vreme, 6/18/2003
- Ignorance Does Not Excuse, another article in debate about Vojvodina autonomy, Vreme, 6/5/2003
Media Related Headlines
A group of students from the movement "Otpor" (resistance) and Yugoslav anti-war movement has set up a web site about the NATO intervention against Yugoslavia: Free Serbia.
They explain their views, provide first-hand information about the effects of the NATO strikes on the civilians and anti-Milosevic forces in Yugoslavia and more. You can contact them on firstname.lastname@example.org
MediaCenter from Belgrade offers several weekly summaries of the Yugoslav press coverage of the media related issues in English (Media on Media) and Serbian (Mediji o Medijima). You can also receive these publications via e-mail by requesting to be added to their mailing list. Send requests to email@example.com.
Kosovo On-Line is an on-line forum for the exchange of opinions between Albanian and Serb intellectuals and politicians regarding the solution of the Kosovo crisis hosted by the Beta press agency from Belgrade and Koha Ditore, a daily newspaper from Pristina. The articles are published in Albanian, Serbian and English.
Press Now 1995 dossier on the independent media in Serbia.
Press Now 1995 dossier on the independent media in Kosovo.
Last Update 8/31/2007